Super Refund

Let's depart Australia worry-free.

We help you finding your lost super and claiming the super back home.

We guarantee your super refund.


"If you have worked and earned superannuation while visiting Australia on a temporary visa, you could cliam your super paid to you after you have left Australia".

Eligibility for Claiming Super on Departing Australia

You can claim your super balance from your super fund if all of the following apply:

  • you accumulated superannuation while working in Australia on a temporary resident visa 
  • your visa has expired or been cancelled
  • you have left Australia
  • you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia.

If you are leaving Australia...

It is much easier to start your application while you are in Australia, so we recommend you do this before you leave. Check with us to confirm what documentation is required.  

If you have already left Australia...

We could assist you on filing your application and claiming your super. Check with us to confirm what documentation is required.  

Our Super Refund fee starts from $199.

Find out more about our service fees.  

Speak to the team today by calling 0478 812 600 or fill in the form below to book in for your free 15 minute telephone consultation with a Boon Pro consultant.